SOA- Statement of Advice Services
OBS is an autonomous para-planning firm that delivers a high-quality service to a variety of financial advisors throughout the world.
We charge a cost for service that is specified in advance, and we always adhere to ethics and also work with the utmost level of honesty.
OBS strives to guarantee that our clients receive high-quality advice and can make informed decisions, among other financial advice disclosure duties. All the para-planners at OBS have outstanding analytical and numerical skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. They are also accustomed to functioning under pressure.
Get a FREE QUOTE!
- Concessional Contribution
- Non-Concessional Contribution
- Strategies for generating wealth
- Insurance for individuals
- Packaging for salaries
- Strategies for shifting
- Management of debts
- Annuities and pensions
- Wills, trusts, and estate planning
- Pension fund funds that are self-managed
- Preparing for retirement
- Investment planning, gearing, and tax concerns are all important factors to consider.
- Concessions on CGT rollover for small businesses
- Discretionary and family trusts
- Borrowing arrangements with limited recourse
- Cashflow statement
- CALM PV Chart
- Calendar Schedules
Our month-to-month services are ideal for continuous support on a full-time or part-time basis. The OBS team takes care of your SOA(statement of advice) and ensures that they are handled timeously.
- Service on Demand
We provide ad hoc services to meet changing needs or overflow jobs. This means you reap the benefits of a full-fledged team of skilled para-planners without the risk or expense of hiring full-time employees.
- Our quality assurance process is unparalleled- Get the high-quality expertise you need to assist your clients without the headache of working with people.
- Appreciate the benefits of having an in-house consultant without the costs- Our various pricing alternatives lower your risk by ensuring that you only pay for the services you require.
Only pay for what you need and when you need.
- Obtain the services of some of the best para-planners- Our team of professional para-planners give you detailed, accurate SOAs, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your organization.
- Boost productivity taking advantage of our extensive external expertise- Develop your business and take on more clients by utilizing OBS’s skilled team of paraplanners – without incurring the high costs of employing new staff.
- A strategy that is tailored to your company’s needs– We believe that every company is unique, which is why OBS collaborates with you to create a strategy that is suited to your individual needs and expectations.
The clerical responsibilities of paraplanning are time-consuming and appear to yield little value in any firm. Businesses that do not take back-office administrative chores seriously, on the other hand, are likely to suffer a slew of issues if they do not address them.
Implementation of SOA(statement of advice), Return on Assets, and performance assessment documentation improves the firm’s performance.
We have strong protocols in place at OBS to ensure that all documents delivered to clients meet the highest industry standards. A Senior Paraplanning Manager does a thorough quality assurance audit to guarantee that all SOA(statement of advice) are fully compatible and appropriate.
You save thousands of hours of laborious work by entrusting your SOAs to our skilled staff, without sacrificing quality. You’ll have more time to focus on your clients and the assurance that your SOAs are always word-perfect.
We specialize in producing Statement of Advice documents in a timely and cost-effective manner at Outsourcing Business Solutions.
You will be able to save big bucks on hiring and training costs, boost the capacity and efficiency of your present staff, and provide clients with accurate, thorough, and compliant SOAs with our assistance.
SOA(Statement of Advice) Services for US Businesses
OBS provides online SOA(Statement of Advice) services to USA Businesses. If you require SOA(Statement of advice) services in New York, Texas, California, San Francisco, Washington DC, Las Vegas, Chicago, Houston, Illinois, Florida, Ohio, Oregon, Nevada, San Jose, Dallas, New Mexico, Massachusetts, Boston, Portland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Phoenix, Arizona, San Antonio, San Diego or other parts of the US or any other state in the US, you can outsource the service for your business with us.